NEVER pay a service fee again!
Precision’s annual Preventative Maintenance Program keeps your HVAC System running at optimal performance year-round and starts at less than $14 a month!.
We schedule and perform our unprecedented 15-Point Air Conditioning Tune-Up before peak energy usage in the summer, and our 26-Point Heating Tune-Up before peak energy usage in the winter, to help keep you cool all summer and warm all winter!
*No Service Call fee offer valid only when you have an active Preventative Maintenance plan.
Combining two industry-leading services and wrapping it into one low monthly payment.
- Verify cooling performance, temperature drop, and make any necessary adjustments
- Clean the outdoor condenser coil and remove debris from the unit
- Inspect and lubricate the condenser fan motor
- Check compressor amperage for proper function
- Test operation and condition of compressor contractor
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections
- Inspect start/run capacitors and relays
- Inspect for refrigerant leaks
- Inspect indoor evaporator coil, if accessible
- Flush condensate drain to protect against overflow
- Inspect blower assembly operation, and lubricate and adjust as necessary
- Evaluate condition of air filters and other indoor air quality accessories
- Safety test all controls for proper operation
- Provide expert recommendations for keeping your system running at peak efficiency
- Provide the customer with complete Results of Check
- Clean and Check Gas Burners
- Clean and Check Pilot and Pilot Tube
- Check Flame Baffle (or Ribbons)
- Set Manifold Gas Pressure
- Check Gas Input
- Set Burner Air Adjustment
- Check Fan Control
- Inspect Gas Valve and Piping
- Check Pilot Safety/Thermocouple/ Spark Ignition
- Inspect Combustion Chamber
- Check Temperature Rise
- Check Blower Motor (Belt and wires, if applicable)
- Lubricate Blower and Bearings (If possible – some are permanently lubricated)
- Check Wiring Assembly
- Check Air Filtration System
- Check Equipment and Ventilation Space
- Check Flue and Venting
- Check Limit Control
- Check Heat Anticipator
- Check Thermostat Contacts
- Check Voltage and Amperage on Motors
- Check Safety Interlock Switch (where provided by code)
- Perform Carbon Monoxide Test
- Duct Inspection
- Make Final Operation Check
- Advise Customer of Results of Check
When you call, your needs come first, no matter how busy we are!
Recieve a 10% discount* on all repairs, no coupons required.
*Up to $50.00 off.
Receive up to 1lb of R410A Refrigerant (an $89 value) each year we service your air conditioner!
*This offer does not apply to any systems containing R22
Means you receive service the same day if you call before noon.
|Number of Systems||*Initial Fee||Monthly Fee|
|*Initial Fee: Precision requires that you pay for your initial Tune-Up up front.|