Precision’s annual Preventative Maintenance Program keeps your HVAC System running at optimal performance year-round!
We schedule and perform our unprecedented 15-Point Air Conditioning Tune-Up before peak energy usage in the summer, and our 26-Point Heating Tune-Up before peak energy usage in the winter, to help keep you cool all summer and warm all winter!
Combining two industry-leading services and wrapping it into one low monthly payment.
- Verify cooling performance, temperature drop, and make any necessary adjustments
- Clean the outdoor condenser coil and remove debris from the unit
- Inspect and lubricate the condenser fan motor
- Check compressor amperage for proper function
- Test operation and condition of compressor contractor
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections
- Inspect start/run capacitors and relays
- Inspect for refrigerant leaks
- Inspect indoor evaporator coil, if accessible
- Flush condensate drain to protect against overflow
- Inspect blower assembly operation, and lubricate and adjust as necessary
- Evaluate condition of air filters and other indoor air quality accessories
- Safety test all controls for proper operation
- Provide expert recommendations for keeping your system running at peak efficiency
- Provide the customer with complete Results of Check
- Clean and Check Gas Burners
- Clean and Check Pilot and Pilot Tube
- Check Flame Baffle (or Ribbons)
- Set Manifold Gas Pressure
- Check Gas Input
- Set Burner Air Adjustment
- Check Fan Control
- Inspect Gas Valve and Piping
- Check Pilot Safety/Thermocouple/ Spark Ignition
- Inspect Combustion Chamber
- Check Temperature Rise
- Check Blower Motor (Belt and wires, if applicable)
- Lubricate Blower and Bearings (If possible – some are permanently lubricated)
- Check Wiring Assembly
- Check Air Filtration System
- Check Equipment and Ventilation Space
- Check Flue and Venting
- Check Limit Control
- Check Heat Anticipator
- Check Thermostat Contacts
- Check Voltage and Amperage on Motors
- Check Safety Interlock Switch (where provided by code)
- Perform Carbon Monoxide Test
- Duct Inspection
- Make Final Operation Check
- Advise Customer of Results of Check
When you call, your needs come first, any day, any time!
No Afterhours Charge
Other companies charge extra, we don’t!
No Service Call Charge
Call any time and your visit is free with any repair!
Receive a 15% discount* on all repairs, no coupon required!