Greater Austin Area HVC Maintenance Services
Travis County: Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Pflugerville, Leander, TX
With over a decade of service, Precision Heating & Air has helped countless customers stay comfortable indoors, and we have seen firsthand how crucial routine maintenance is to the overall function and lifespan of your HVAC systems. That is why we offer industry-leading AC and heater maintenance to homeowners throughout Austin and beyond.
To schedule your maintenance service today, call us at (512) 379-6385.
16-Point Air Conditioning Tune-Up
As a local team, our licensed and NATE-Certified technicians, know all too well how challenging Austin summers can be if your AC malfunctions. Luckily, we go through our innovative 16-point AC tune-up to ensure every aspect of your system is running smoothly, so it performs at its best, every time you need it.
Every air conditioner tune-up includes:
1. Verify refrigeration charge as per manufacturer specifications and report any required adjustments.
2. Verify proper airflow settings have been selected.
3. Clean the outdoor condenser coil with water and remove debris from the unit.
4. Inspect and lubricate the condenser fan motor if applicable.
5. Check compressor amperage for proper operating range and report readings.
6. Test operation and report condition of compressor contractor.
7. Inspect and tighten electrical connections in the unit.
8. Inspect and test all capacitors and relays located in the unit.
9. Visually inspect for reasonably obvious refrigerant leaks.
10. Visually inspect indoor evaporator coil for cleanliness, if accessible
11. Service condensate drain to help protect against stoppages and overflows.
12. Visually inspect the blower assembly operation, lubricate, and adjust if applicable.
13. Evaluate and report condition of air filters and other indoor air quality accessories.
14. Test all safety devices and controls for proper operation.
15. Test for proper function and operation of the thermostat.
16. Visually inspect for proper electrical circuit protection devices for the unit.
21-Point Heating System Tune-Up
Did you know that getting a regular heating tune-ups can cut your monthly energy costs by up to 30%? At Precision Heating & Air, we want you to enjoy quality heating without a major price tag, that is why we lead the industry with our thorough and precise heater maintenance plan.
Every gas heater tune-up includes:
1. Inspect gas burners for rust and debris, and clean if applicable.
2. Inspect the pilot light assembly for proper operation and adjust if applicable.
3. Inspect and adjust flame baffle and/or ribbons.
4. Verify proper manifold gas pressure at gas valve.
5. Verify proper supply gas pressure at unit.
6. Inspect and set burner air adjustment if applicable.
7. Inspect and verify proper blower motor operation. Lubricate bearings if applicable.
8. Verify proper gas valve operation.
9. Check pilot safety, thermocouple, and/or spark ignition for proper operation.
10. Visual inspection of the heat exchanger for leaks and debris.
11. Verify proper temperature rise of the unit.
12. Inspect wiring for burnt and/or loose connections within the unit.
13. Inspect and report on air filtration system.
14. Inspect and verify combustion conditions meet safety and local code requirements.
15. Inspect and verify venting conditions meet safety and local code requirements.
16. Test all installed limit safety devices for proper operation.
17. Test and adjust heat anticipator if applicable.
18. Inspect and test the thermostat for proper operation.
19. Test and report voltage and amperage of the blower motor.
20. Perform carbon monoxide test on the furnace.
21. Visual inspection of the ductwork if accessible.