Since 2008, Precision Heating & Air has had one goal: To provide Austinites with honest and reliable heating, ventilation, and air conditioning services. At Precision Heating & Air, we pride ourselves on meeting this goal, every time!
Owner and native Austinite Joe Strazza opened Precision Heating and Air after working as a professional in the HVAC business for several years. Backed by over 100 years of combined experience in the industry and a consistently high level of quality service, Precision has grown rapidly over the last five years.
Founded on hard work, dedication, and integrity, we set ourselves apart from the competition with superior HVAC service and employees with exceptional knowledge and experience. Precision is licensed in compliance with state laws, and all of our technicians are NATE certified professionals with demonstrated excellence in the HVAC industry.
As industry professionals, we promise to provide you with the following, every time:
- A clear and concise sales pricing model.Competitive financing options with approved credit.
- An honest, consultative, and comprehensive sales approach.
- Educated pricing based on your unique home – not just a cookie cutter price.
- Flat-rate service pricing (i.e., parts & labor). You only pay for what you need, no matter how long the job takes.
- Experienced and knowledgeable technicians. No subcontractors!
- Attention to detail and a thorough service approach. The details matter!
- Quality products and services.
- 100% American-made parts.
- 10-year parts warranty, with either a two-year labor warranty or an optional 10-year warranty on all new system installs.
- Customer loyalty. You are family!
- 24-hour service, with no additional after-hour fees.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Only HVAC company in Austin to be awarded with the Carrier President’s Award
As Carrier’s highest honor for its dealers, the President’s Award recognizes Carrier dealers who exemplify leadership and management, customer satisfaction, expertise, business growth, operational excellence, and delivering the best in cutting-edge technology to consumers.
The CFAD Guarantee
As of one of only 1200 Carrier Factory Authorized Dealers in the USA (and one of seven in the Austin area), we are uniquely equipped to consult with and educate customers on their HVAC systems.
The Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer (CFAD) initiative is a rigorous, standards-based national endorsement backed by one of the largest HVAC Product Manufacturers in the United States. It’s a sure sign of an air conditioning and heating system dealer that will provide you with superior products, intelligent insight and the highest levels of service.
As a CFAD, Precision can offer benefits to our customers that other contractors cannot offer:
- Carrier backs us with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on your new system. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, we will remove the system and give you your money back.
- As a CFAD, we can offer manufacturer rebates year round.
- As a Precision customer, you will have the comfort knowing that a 100-year old company is backing our decisions!
Precision Employs NATE-Certified Technicians
Precisions service technicians are all NATE-certified.
NATE (North American Technician Excellence Inc.) is an independent, third-party non-profit certification body for HVAC and HVAC/R technicians. NATE’s certification tests represent real-world working knowledge of HVAC and HVACR systems and candidates can earn installation and/or service certification in one or more of the 21 NATE installation, service, and senior tests.
Precision is a BBB Accredited Company
A Better Business Bureau (BBB) accreditation is an honor for which not every company is eligible. The BBB only accredits businesses that pass a strict review process. Companies interested in becoming BBB accredited must complete an application process and commit to standards of ethical business practices.
Once accepted, BBB Accredited Businesses must maintain the standards or face accreditation revocation. BBB Code of Business Practices is built on the BBB Standards for Trust – eight principles that summarize important elements of creating and maintaining trust in business.
Other Awards and Accreditations
- Nominated Dealer of the year by Carrier in 2013.
- Nominated Growth leader of the year by Carrier in both 2011 & 2013.
- Received the Angie’s List Super Service Award in 2011, 2012, and 2013.
- Maintained a consistent BBB ‘A ‘rating since 2011.
- Top Infinity sales by Carrier in 2013