Getting a simple Air Conditioning Tune-Up can cut your monthly energy costs by up to 30%.
To ensure peak air conditioning performance, Precision Heating & Air recommends performing an annual Air Conditioning Tune-Up. With your monthly energy savings a Precision 15-Point Air Conditioning Tune-Up will pay for itself!
Precision’s 15-Point Air Conditioning Tune-Up
Every time a 15-Point Air Conditioning Tune-Up is completed, Precision will do the following:
- Verify cooling performance, temperature drop, and make any necessary adjustments
- Clean the outdoor condenser coil and remove debris from the unit
- Inspect and lubricate the condenser fan motor
- Check compressor amperage for proper function
- Test operation and condition of compressor contractor
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections
- Inspect start/run capacitors and relays
- Inspect for refrigerant leaks
- Inspect indoor evaporator coil, if accessible
- Flush condensate drain to protect against overflow
- Inspect blower assembly operation, and lubricate and adjust as necessary
- Evaluate condition of air filters and other indoor air quality accessories
- Safety test all controls for proper operation
- Provide expert recommendations for keeping your system running at peak efficiency
- Provide the customer with complete Results of Check
Don’t wait for your air conditioning to stop working to give us a call!
To schedule a 15 Point Air Conditioning Tune-Up, call Precision at 512-300-7422 today, or simply schedule an appointment through our “Schedule Services” red box at the top-right of the page.