Precision offers lightening fast, honest, and reliable air conditioning repair. Our HVAC Techs respond to service calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the greater Austin area. Precision offers no service call fees with repairs during normal business hours (8am-5pm) and offer warranties to ensure repairs are done right.
When our NATE Certified HVAC technicians come to your home they will perform a full system diagnostics to determine the exact issue you’re having with your system. After testing your system we will inform the home owner of any problems that were found. If a problem was found our tech will discuss repair suggestions and options. There will not be service call fee for service appointments during normal business hours (8am-5pm Monday – Friday) in which a repair is required. However, if the tech wasn’t able to find any issues, or if service is required after hours a $75 service call fee will be charged for running a full system diagnostics, time, and travel.
Preventative Maintenance Services:
- Annual Preventative Maintenance Program
- Combines both our 15-point air conditioning and 26-point heating inspection plan.
- This plan starts at less than $14 monthly.
- One Time AC Tune-Up
- 15-point air conditioning inspection plan.
Warranties & Preventative Maintenance
Precision Heat & Air offers the following warranties on your HVAC systems and repairs:
- A one-year warranty on parts and labor for all service work.
- A two-year labor warranty on new residential HVAC systems, with an option to purchase an extended warranty for up to ten years.
Common HVAC Issues
- Poorly-charged air conditioning system. If an A/C system is not properly charged with refrigerant, it is unable to efficiently remove heat and cool your home.
- The outside fan or unit is not working. The condenser fan located outside your home removes heat from the compressor and keeps refrigerant cool. The condenser fan can stop working due to a faulty capacitor, a bad motor bearing can cause it to overheat, or there may not be power to the system. If it does not run or is not spinning at full capacity, it can cause your compressor to prematurely fail.
- Insufficiently cooled rooms. This can be due to poor duct design, kinked or damaged air ducts, or an air duct leak.
- The A/C unit is not blowing cold air. This can be can be a result of various issues, including the following:
- Lack of power to the system
- Dead thermostat batteries
- A low system charge
- Dirty air filters (Note: Dirty air filters can cause many system malfunctions. Air filters should be changed every month.)
HVAC Brands we service:
Precision is a full-service HVAC company, and we pride ourselves on our ability to service ALL air conditioning and heating systems. Precision services the following HVAC brands:
|Aire-Flo||Climate Master||Coleman||Comfort Maker||Daikin|
|Ducane||Emerson||Friedrich||Frigidaire||General Electric (GE)|