Mitsubishi M-Series – 12,000 BTU – Ductless Heat Pump System – Wall Mounted
- Complete individual Zone/Room control for exceptional comfort
- High capacity with good performance allows maximum comfort with controlled capacity and power consumption in larger rooms
- INVERTER driven compressor and LEV provide high efficiency comfort while using only the energy needed to maintain maximum performance
- Choice of fan speeds: Low, Medium 1, Medium 2, and High, ; Auto fan speed feature also included
- Wide Vane / Swing Mode increases horizontal vane travel for up to 150 degree air flow pattern
- Advanced microprocessor technology and control
- Equipped with standard Wireless, IR, Handheld, Remote Controller also offers optional Wireless, RFI-RedLINK™, Full Function, Wall-mount, Remote Controller – MHK1 or Wired Full Function Wall-mount Remote Controller – PAR-21MA
- Hot-start technology – no cold air rush at start-up or re-start after defrost
- Indoor unit powered from outdoor unit using A-Control
- Automatic restart following a power outage
For over 50 years, Mitsubishi has remained at the forefront of the mini split industry thanks to their dedication to providing efficient, user-friendly comfort solutions. Part of Mitsubishi’s hyper-heating product line, the MZ-FE12NA-1 is a packaged single zone heat pump mini split system designed to bring high-efficiency zoned comfort to homes in frigid climates. The wall mounted indoor unit, MSZ-FE12NA-8, boasts a functional design, and operates at volumes as low as 22 dB. Thanks to the included mounting plate, it is easy to install on nearly any wall. The outdoor condenser uses some of the most advanced technology available to modulate temperature without the energy-wasting overshoots and short-cycling associated with simpler systems. With an included wireless remote controller, this system is the perfect combination of convenience and comfort for any application in a sub-freezing environment.
Precision Temperature Control Technology
The MUZ-FE12NA-1 outdoor condenser is equipped with inverter technology and an electronic linear expansion valve. By adjusting compressor speed and refrigerant flow, the output of the unit can be matched to the zone for precise temperature control and improved efficiency.
The MSZ-FE12NA-8’s i-see sensor monitors the floor and ceiling of its zone for fluctuations in temperature. If it detects an underserved area, the MSZ-FE12NA-8 will temporarily adjust airflow to ensure complete comfort throughout the zone.
Low or negative ambient temperatures don’t bother the MUZ-FE12NA-1. It is rated for 92% heating capacity at 5 degrees F, 75% at -4 degrees F, and 58% at -13 degrees F.
Advanced Filtration System
With three unique filters inside the MSZ-FE12NA-8, the air in your zone is not only being conditioned, but it is also actively being cleaned. A hybrid catechin filter serves as the first level of defense against odors. It is backed up by a second deodorizing filter that utilizes a ceramic surface element and platinum nanoparticles to absorb any offending smells. The final filter is an enzyme-based anti-allergy filter that captures and destroys bacteria and particulates.
Mitsubishi’s hot start technology prevents cold drafts by delaying fan operation until the heat exchanger has warmed up.
The powerful setting on the MSZ-FE12NA-8 makes it easy to get your zone to the perfect temperature quickly. When it is activated, the unit temporarily increases refrigerant flow and fan speed to provide quick comfort through rapid heating or cooling.
When the indoor unit is run in dry mode, the coil’s temperature stays just below the dew point of the return air, removing unwanted moisture. This improves your comfort and reduces the chance of mold growth and other property damage in the conditioned space.
Optimal air flow is easy to achieve with the MSZ-FE12NA-8 thanks to two vane control options, standard and wide. These functions provide access to five different horizontal vane positions, five different vertical vane positions, two swing modes, a horizontal vane auto mode, and a vertical vane wide mode. Auto mode selects the best vane position based on operating mode and the swing modes cycle through all positions for maximum coverage. When wide mode is activated, fan speed increases beyond the current setting.