Precision Heating & Air, LLC. Is Currently seeking a Residential HVAC Installation Manger.
Precision Heating & Air, LLC. Is Austin’s Fastest growing HVAC company! With 2013 Dealer of the year, Top Infinity Sales (Larger Market 2013-2014), Growth Leader for 2011-2013 (also larger market). AND THE 2015 CARRIER PRESIDENTS AWARD, Precision Is the first company in Austin to EVER win this award! Precision is seeking individuals who are dedicated in taking care of our customers, willing to work hard, excellent communication skills and willing to grow with us as a team!
This position requires a self -starter who is detail oriented, technically outstanding and has the ability to lead our installation crews towards outstanding results. Manages the installation, and replacement of residential and commercial HVAC systems according to manufacturer’s recommendations, company standards, and applicable State and Federal code and regulations. The Installation Supervisor must be able to manage the performance of subordinate personnel and subcontractors. The Installation Manager must be able to complete projects within budgeted costs and time.
- Keeps appropriate records including material orders, work orders, and other related data.
- Prepare and submit paperwork on a daily basis.
- Stays current with technology in order to make sound recommendations and proposed upgrades.
- Ensures a clean and orderly condition exists in all working areas, including shop, vehicle and job sites.
- Understands budgets and has the ability to drive past department capacity while controlling labor and material costs.
- Ensures duties are performed in a fiscally responsible manner while observing all safety practices and regulations.
- Coaches and trains subordinates in the areas of job skills improvement, better methods and techniques in order to continually improve their level of productivity and work quality.
- Performs any other duties as required.
- Works with Sales Manager, Comfort Advisers and Sales Coordinators to drive sales.
- Minimum of 5 years in residential and commercial HVAC installation, primarily in an retro-fit capacity
- Must be technically outstanding with the ability to troubleshoot
- Sales Driven. Must have the desire to drive sales and work in conjunction with Sales Manager, Comfort Advisors and Sales Coordinator to achieve results
- Management or Supervisory experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- High School Diploma or the equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Insurable driving record
- Clean criminal background
- Willingness and ability to be subjected to pre-employment drug screenings as well as periodic, random screenings (Marijuana included)
- NATE Installation Certification
- EPA Universal Certification
- Technical School Diploma, Degree.
- Base salary
- 50% paid insurance for employee
- Six paid holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Company truck
- Company phone
Please contact us by:
- Phone: 512-300-7422
- Fax: 512-255-4297
- Stop by our office location:
- 1506 Ferguson Ln.
Austin TX 78754
- 1506 Ferguson Ln.