Zoning Your Air Conditioning And Heating System
Zoning Your AC And Heating System
How often do you feel warm, while your spouse or children are complaining that they are cold? Cooling/Air Conditioning the whole house because you are baking in the kitchen just isn’t economical. Have you ever thought of zoning your home? This gives you the ability to keep different rooms at different temperatures. If you have a room that gets more sun than the others, that room will need the Air Conditioning on longer than the others to cool to the requested set temperature. It makes sense and it can save you money. Here is what Carrier has to offer.
Carriers Reliable Zoning Systems, For Heating And Air Conditioning
Carrier specializes in creating a customized home comfort system tailored to your needs with our broad selection of residential heating and cooling products. And, Carrier’s Performance™ Series ComfortZone™ II can give you the ability to fine-tune your home comfort zones exactly to your needs. Precision Heating & Air Conditioning can help you choose the best system for your home including Carrier-exclusive features that further enhance your indoor environment.
• The baby’s room needs to be warm and cozy, the basement needs to be cool and dry, and the kitchen can be adjusted at any time. Zoning offers enhanced temperature control where you need it most.
• ComfortZone™ II allows you to program up to eight different zones within your home, all at the touch of a button.
• With IdealHumidity™, monitor and adjust your home’s humidity level even when your home comfort system isn’t actively heating or cooling. Keeping the proper balance of moisture in your home allows you to remain more comfortable at higher temperatures in the summer and lower temperatures in the winter. And, more efficiency means lower utility costs.
• Smart Recovery™ makes sure each zone reaches its set temperature by starting your system ahead of schedule to ensure comfort right on time.
• Zoning keeps the most commonly used areas of a home comfortable by delivering conditioned air where you need it most. Zoning can also offer increased energy saving benefits up to 20% by delivering comfort to the areas of the home where and when you need it.
Ultimate Air Conditioning And Heating Comfort
Customize your indoor comfort with flexible temperature programming in different parts of the house. We will work with you to help you decide how to best zone your home for optimum comfort and efficiency. Zoning considerations are based on household use, where the rooms are located along with their relation to each other as well as how much sunlight the rooms typically receive during the day.
- What services do you need?
- Air Conditioning
- HVAC Installation
- Attic Insulation
- Indoor Air Quality
- Green Energy Solution
All fields are required.
- Unit Tonage:
- 1 Ton
- 2 Tons
- 3 Tons
- 4 Tons
- 5 Tons
- Age of Unit:
- 0-3 Yrs
- 4-7 Yrs
- 8-11 Yrs
- 12+ Yrs
- How shall we contact you?
- Contact by phone
- Contact by email
- What time should we call?
- Any time
- 8am - 10am
- 10am - 12pm
- 12pm - 2pm
- 2pm - 4pm
- 4pm - 6pm
- How urgent is the issue?
- Quickest Available
If this is an emergency please don't hesitate to give us a call
Possibility of immediate danger to your safety? Please call
before calling us.
Your request has been processed and we will be getting in touch with you shortly!
Don't forget to check out our Money Saving Coupons! Simply present the coupon at time of service!
We offer a completely FREE service call w/repairs during normal business hours Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Please note: The normal $75.00 service call is not waived w/repairs on nights and weekends, however we do not charge any overtime rates for repairs! Precision Heating & Air is the only Service company in Austin that does not charge extra for emergency air conditioning or heating repairs!