Have you heard about Carrier’s newest addition to the Infinity family?
Precision Heating and Air is proud to have the opportunity to offer the Carrier® Infinity® Touch Control thermostat! This is a really exciting and innovative way to control the temperature in your home through-out the year. Thanks to the engineers over at Carrier, you can control the temperature in your home while on vacation, from your cell phone, or from your computer.
Innovation and the Environment
Over 100 years ago, a humble but determined engineer solved one of mankind’s most elusive challenges by controlling the indoor environment. A leading engineer of his day, Dr. Willis Carrier would file more than 80 patents over the course of his career. His genius would enable incredible advancements in health care, manufacturing processes, food preservation, art and historical conservation, indoor comfort and much more.
Carrier’s foresight changed the world forever and paved the way for over a century of once-impossible innovations. Yet in addition to being an accomplished inventor, he was also an avid outdoorsman. Carrier recognized the power and beauty of the natural environment. This appreciation of our world and its resources continues to guide Carrier Corporation today. We will never rest on our accomplishments, but instead consistently look for ways to improve our products, our environment and our world. The Infinity® Touch Control puts enhanced comfort and energy savings at your fingertips with intuitive, touchscreen operation and additional features to maximize your indoor comfort experience.
Carrier gives you ultimate command of comfort, performance and energy savings when you include an Infinity® Touch Control, Infinity furnace or fan coil, Infinity heat pump or air conditioner and Carrier® humidifier to create an Infinity system. A complete Infinity system provides unprecedented control of not only temperature, but also humidity, fan speed, weekly comfort schedules and more. This smart system can even monitor operation and maintenance items and provide service reminders such as when it’s time to change the filter.
Leaders in Technology
- Easy-To-Read and Navigate: Our high-resolution color touchscreen with its intuitive prompts is a breeze to operate. Quick-read icons and type put you in control of your immediate comfort needs with just a touch. And, adjustable brightness control provides maximum readability under a variety of lighting conditions.
- Simple, Customizable Comfort - Coordinate comfort settings in up to eight zones* with full, seven-day programmability. Simple, on-screen prompts clearly walk you through the process. Comfort programming can improve energy efficiency by delivering comfort when you need it and energy savings when you are away. A separate vacation mode lets you enjoy even more savings when you are out of town without re-programming your comfort settings.
*when installed as part of a Carrier® Infinity® zoning system
- One Touch Flexibility - Our Touch-N-Go® feature allows simple, one-touch access to programmed comfort settings so you can quickly and easily make adjustments for greater comfort or energy savings as your needs and schedules change.
- Automatic, On-Screen Reminders: The Infinity Touch Control provides pop-up reminders that can tell you when it’s time to change air filters, humidifier pads, UV lights or schedule regular system checkups. TrueSense™ dirty filter detection goes beyond typical reminder functions by actually monitoring airflow resistance to truly know when your filter is ready for a change.
- Energy Savings Monitoring and Control: Real-time access to your Infinity system’s energy usage provides instant feedback on how your comfort settings affect efficiency. Built-in Smart Setback energy saving feature gradually brings comfort levels back to programmed settings.
- Take Control from Virtually Anywhere: By connecting the Infinity Touch Control to a Wi-Fi network with the included wireless router, you can enjoy full access to the control directly from your web-enabled mobile, tablet and desktop devices, adjusting system operation from virtually anywhere.
Room to Room Control
When you install the Infinity® Touch Control as part of a Carrier® Infinity zoning system; you have one-touch temperature control in up to eight separate rooms or zones within your home.
- Customized Comfort - Separate control of multiple zones can significantly reduce hot and cold spots for more even, consistent comfort. Enjoy maximum efficiency with comfort precisely where and when you need it so you aren’t spending money heating or cooling unused rooms.
- Customized Zone Names - Creating a customized name for each zone makes it easier to monitor comfort levels or create new settings for the correct areas.
- Zoned Ventilation Settings - To help optimize airflow, our patented fan control lets you set different fan speeds for your Infinity system at a different time schedule for each zone.
- Flexible, Seven-Day Programmability - Maximize comfort and energy savings with a different comfort schedule in each zone.
- Convenience and Control - A smart sensor or remote room sensor in each zone monitors individual zone temperatures and allows you to adjust the temperature setting for that zone.
10 Year Limited Warranty: To the original owner, the Carrier® Infinity® Touch Control is covered by a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration. The limited warranty period is five years if not registered within 90 days of installation. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will receive the registered limited warranty period. The wireless router required to connect the control to a Wi-Fi network is covered by a two-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate at carrier.com for complete details and restrictions. Be sure to ask your Carrier dealer about optional labor warranties.
It’s About Your Comfort
The Carrier® Infinity® Touch Control represents years of design, development and testing with one goal in mind - making you more comfortable. We have taken the lead in creating new technologies that deliver the comfort and efficiency you deserve while staying ahead of industry trends and global initiatives.
The Infinity Touch Control, when combined with a Carrier Infinity furnace or Infinity fan coil and the Infinity heat pump featuring Greenspeed™ intelligence, gives homeowners high-precision comfort. Greenspeed intelligence constantly matches the heating or cooling demands of the home. This translates into reduced energy use and reduced temperature swings throughout the home.
All year long, humidity affects the temperature at which you feel most comfortable. That’s why Carrier
Ideal Humidity System® technology plays such an important role in your comfort. When you combine the Infinity Touch Control, a Carrier humidifier, Infinity variable-speed furnace or fan coil and an Infinity air conditioner or heat pump, ideal Humidity System technology gives you enhanced control over humidity levels for greater comfort even when your system isn’t calling for heating or cooling.† You’ll feel cooler at higher temperatures in the summer and warmer at lower temperatures in the winter.
The Carrier HYBRID HEAT® dual fuel system delivers peace of mind to homeowners concerned about the unpredictable nature of utility costs. This system pairs a gas furnace with an electric heat pump and compatible control to provide comfort, economy and flexibility. Your Carrier HYBRID HEAT dual fuel system will automatically switch between electric and gas heating as needed to keep your home comfortable all winter long while optimizing the efficiencies of each fuel source.
You don’t lead an industry for more than 100 years by accident. Carrier has maintained its position and reputation through diligent, uncompromising attention to detail. The Infinity Touch Control adds flair and functionality beyond touchscreen technology to our most energy-efficient Infinity systems.
You can’t control the weather outside, but you can access the latest, five-day weather forecast for your area. Weather information is targeted according to zip code.*
*When connected to a Wi-Fi network
Transform your Infinity Touch Control into a photo frame by uploading a photo, and then surround it with other photo frames to let it blend in seamlessly into your living space. Awaken the control with just a touch to reveal the control pad.
Includes three faceplates – silver, black and white – allow you to change the color of the Infinity Touch Control to best match your home interior and your personal preference.
The Total Indoor Comfort System
Infinity® Air Conditioner provides reliable, high efficiency cooling for long-lasting comfort and energy savings.
Infinity Gas Furnace provides reliable, high efficiency heating for long-lasting comfort and energy savings.
Evaporator Coil is matched with the proper outdoor unit to provide top cooling efficiency and years of reliable service.
Infinity Air Purifier improves air quality by capturing and killing airborne bacteria and viruses and other irritating airborne pollutants in your home.
Ventilator combines fresh outdoor air with conditioned indoor air for improved air quality and maximum efficiency – great for today’s tightly constructed home.
Humidifier replenishes moisture to dry air.
Zoning sets different temperatures for up to eight different areas of your home for truly customized comfort and enhanced utility savings.
UV Lamp inhibits the growth of contaminants on the indoor coil, leaving your home with cleaner, fresher indoor air.
Infinity Touch Control is more than just a thermostat. It’s your interface to the Infinity system that allows you to control temperature, humidity, air quality, fan speed and ventilation.
So are you ready for this jump into the future, Austin? If you are, you can call Precision Heating and Air! We now offer the Carrier® Infinity® Touch Control thermostat with all Infinity air conditioning systems. Not sure if it’s time for a new system install? Give Precision Heating and Air a call! We off free system install quotes and we always deliver service you can trust 24 hours a day, seven days a week with no additional costs for after-hours work. Stay cool, Austin!
id="R24C143">Seo friendly web directory