It's Cooling Down In Austin, Time To Tune Your Heating System
Heating System Tune Up
This summer has been a crazy one; air conditioners were braking left and right! We at Precision Heating And Air struggled to get to every AC call we received. Now that it has cooled down a bit we can breathe... however winter is no to far off, as temperatures drop the "NO HEAT" calls will start rolling in.
Heating And Air Conditioning Repair And Maintenance
We at Precision Heating & Air Conditioning recommend having your Heating/Furnace Heat-Pump or whatever type home Heating system you have to be tuned up ASAP. Precision Heating & Air will perform an 18 point heating tune up; we will also check your air conditioning system for any loose wires, and clean condenser coils etc. while on site. If you have rooms that are too hot or too cold please mention them to us, and one of our air conditioning/heating repair techs will be glad to evaluate the overall performance of your heating and air conditioning systems ventilation. We value you as a costumer and would appreciate feed back on our service HERE. Below is a list of our 18 point heating tune-up.
Precision Heating And Air Conditioning Tune Up:
· Clean heat exchanger and inspect for combustion leaks.
· Test for carbon monoxide.
· Clean burners and adjust for maximum efficiency.
· Clean pilot assembly and inspect thermocouple.
· Inspect flame sensor.
· Examine flue and inspect venting system.
· Verify proper inducer motor operation.
· Verify proper ignition.
· Inspect gas piping and valve.
· Flush condensate drain to protect against overflow.
· Inspect blower assembly operation, lubricate and adjust as necessary.
· Evaluate condition of air filters and other indoor air quality accessories.
· Safety tests all controls for proper operation.
· Calibrate thermostat and confirm proper operation.
· Evaluate the overall efficiency of the system and inform costumer on any repairs.
· Electric Heaters:
· Inspect and test heater elements.
· Inspect and test reversing valves.
· Inspect and test defrosts system.
Always remember Precision Heating & Air Conditioning does Not Charge any Extra for those after 5:00 PM CALLS combined with a free service call w/repair you can’t go wrong!! Contact us today and find out more. 512-300-7422
- What services do you need?
- Air Conditioning
- HVAC Installation
- Attic Insulation
- Indoor Air Quality
- Green Energy Solution
All fields are required.
- Unit Tonage:
- 1 Ton
- 2 Tons
- 3 Tons
- 4 Tons
- 5 Tons
- Age of Unit:
- 0-3 Yrs
- 4-7 Yrs
- 8-11 Yrs
- 12+ Yrs
- How shall we contact you?
- Contact by phone
- Contact by email
- What time should we call?
- Any time
- 8am - 10am
- 10am - 12pm
- 12pm - 2pm
- 2pm - 4pm
- 4pm - 6pm
- How urgent is the issue?
- Quickest Available
If this is an emergency please don't hesitate to give us a call
Possibility of immediate danger to your safety? Please call
before calling us.
Your request has been processed and we will be getting in touch with you shortly!
Don't forget to check out our Money Saving Coupons! Simply present the coupon at time of service!
We offer a completely FREE service call w/repairs during normal business hours Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Please note: The normal $75.00 service call is not waived w/repairs on nights and weekends, however we do not charge any overtime rates for repairs! Precision Heating & Air is the only Service company in Austin that does not charge extra for emergency air conditioning or heating repairs!